TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. Please take a moment to read through the terms and conditions. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us
- I understand that my visit to Divine operates on my chosen dates and I am aware of the package and activities provided.
- I am in good health and able to participate in the activities at Divine
- All the information given was correct at the time of booking.
- I am aware that Divine does not provide airport transfers and I will have to book this separate.
- I am aware of the payment details and cancellation policy
- Divine is an all year round retreat.
- Divine can not guarantee activities on travel days, if you arrive late or depart early, we can not guarantee specific activities.
2.1. Workouts in different places, for which transport will be provided and you will be taken to and from the location. This is why it is important you are on time and ready to go.
2.2. You are not obliged to participate in any of the physical activities provided. We do encourage you to take part but the choice is yours. There will be no refund for clients who do not want to participate in any of the activities during their stay.
2.3. Risks may occur when participating in physical exercise. If you sustain or claim to sustain any injury during/after physical activity or appear to be unwell, tired or unable to participate for any reason, you must stop the activity immediately and tell the trainer immediately. They will review the situation and decide what is best for you and your health.
2.4. All workouts and activities provided are undertaken at your own risk. We will make sure that all workouts and activities are safe and will advise you of any potential dangers. If you take part in any activities, it is at your own risk.
2.5. There will be no refund if you sustain an injury or for any other reason that might stop you from participating during your stay. Your travel insurance should be able to cover any injuries or unforeseen problems which may occur during your stay.
2.6. You are advised that there can be extreme sunlight and high temperatures, increased fluid intake, sunscreen and hats are strongly advisable. We recommend you bring high factor sun creams and suitable hats, this will help prevent causes of sunburn, sunstroke, dehydration, fatigue and some more serious matters. (heat exhaustion, sun stroke, fainting).
2.7. Not following instructions safely, and/or you are behaving or acting unreasonably or in a threatening manner towards staff or any other individual, then we may ask you to stop participating or if under serious circumstances you may be asked to leave without refund.
2.8. We reserve the right to refuse any guests or returning guests and are justified in not giving any reasons.
2.9. We advises you to have the necessary travel insurance recommended for this type of holiday. It is very important, but it is up to you to purchase your own personal travel insurance. If you do not have the correct insurances, we take no responsibility for any unforeseen problems.
3. Cancellation charges and payments
Please read our cancellation policy here
3.2. We reserve the right to cancel your holiday. If we cancel a your booking before your arrival we will offer a choice of a full refund or another available date. No refunds on flights we will be given because this should be covered by your own travel insurance.
3.3. If the cancellation was caused by unforeseen circumstance and out of our control, there will no refund but you will be able to transfer your booking free of charge to another available date. Unforeseen circumstances should be covered in your Travel insurance, (Example: air strikes, weather delays).
3.4. We will try and keep our activities / services as they are stated at the time of booking. If we are unable to provide some of our services, we will make every possible effort to arrange alternative arrangements.
3.5. If there are any changes during your stay we will make sure that they are appropriate and in keeping. Such as, if a certain afternoon activity cannot be carried out due to the weather, then we might have to change our activity plan and do another activity instead.
4. The facilities and activities we offer on our website are designed for all types of individuals.
4.1. Yoga teachers & trainers are qualified instructors and will do their best to adapt to individual needs. During the hikes, it is very important to listen to your instructor/s at all times and for the guest to be aware that we will be hiking so heights will be involved and if any accidents do happen this should be covered under the guests Travel Insurance. Our Yoga sessions are prepared by professional and experienced instructors and there sessions will vary between relax and flow sessions.
5.2. Instructors will do their upmost to ensure the best possible workouts and to solve any problems that might occur to the best of their ability.
5.3. Booking signifies your acceptance of the week’s activities and services.
5.4. Towels for the pool area are also provided.
5.5. Towels provided must stay on the premises and not be used at the beach or outside of the retreat.
5.6. We also expect towels or any belongings of not to be taken and remain on the Property.
5.8. We provide books in the lounge area, which we ask our guests to be respectful and read them with care. Guests are permitted to take them home provided they exchange them for another book.
6. No smoking in the villa, drinking in moderation, respect all of our facilities, equipment and staff. We expect good behaviour and respect from all of our guests.
6.1. If you use the communal kitchen we expect you to clean up after yourself, keep it tidy and label anything that goes into the client fridge / cupboards. If you break anything accidentally, please let us know so we can replace it or have it fixed.
6.2. Within communal areas we ask you to be mindful and respectful of the other people in the villa and to keep noise to a suitable level for everyone, this is a place to relax and recuperate.
6.3. Please provide us with your dietary requirements before you arrive, so we can arrange suitable options for you during your stay.
6.4. Any dietary requirements not stated will be at your own risk.
7. Personal belongs
7.1. It will be your responsibility to keep your belongings locked in your bedroom at all times.
7.2. We are a small business with only up to 5 guests at a time attending a few weeks. If you have any problems or are suspicious of anyone while staying, you Must inform us at once. We can not accept responsibility for the actions of other guests
8. I agree that it is my responsibility to inform Divine of any conditions / problems or changes in my health.
8.1. I am able to take part in the activities or similar activities stated at the time of booking and I am unlikely to suffer any illness or injury during my stay at Divine
8.2. Failure to disclose any information that is required, may result in the termination of the contract between Divine and yourself. You will not be entitled to any refund of payments.
8.3. Personal information can only be given to us by You, the guest and no one else.
We will use your personal information:
- To Provide the services included in your stay;
- Process your payment for such services;
- Send you emails regarding your stay at Divine
- We will keep your information on file to inform you of any future offers/promotions that might be available.
- We will not share any of your personal information or payment details with a third party. Any personal information you declare will be considered strictly confidential and treated as such.
9. Booking with us, we accept that you have read and understood all of the above.
10. You agree that images taken of yourself whilst you are here, may be published on our websites. If you wish your images to be private, please let us know, at the start of your holiday, as that is not a problem.